Increasing vessel length

If you wish to put a vessel on the mooring which will alter the permit details, you must make application to MAST – Variation of Permit (fees apply).

If you wish to apply for an increase In your approved length, please complete a variation form  and lodge together with the applicable fee.

  • MAST may in some instances request that the vessel is placed on the mooring to facilitate a trial period. This allows MAST to make a complete assessment of the mooring site and also gives surrounding mooring owners time to lodge complaints or concerns.
  • If MAST approves the increase in vessel size, and issues occur we may revoke the size increase and the original approved length may be resumed

Email:¬† [email protected]

The mooring site may have to be re-inspected to ensure there is safe swinging room for the larger vessel.